Celtic Crossing 2.0 by Lo & Behold Stitchery
Celtic Crossing 2.0 is a play on the negative space of a traditional Irish Chain quilt. It is an updated version of my original Celtic Crossing pattern, which includes additional sizes, instructions for precuts and ombre layout options.
- PRECUT FRIENDLY - Use precut 10" squares, fat eighths, fat quarters, 1/4 yards, 1/2 yards, yardage and precut 2.5" strips (background)
- Pattern includes four sizes: Baby (46" x 46") Square Throw (58" x 58"), Large Throw (58" x 70") and Queen (94" x 94").
- Pattern includes helpful diagrams, thorough instructions, alternate color-way ideas and a coloring page to plan your quilt.
- There are two color-way options: Traditional (two colors) and Modern (ombre/multiple colors)
- Skill Level: Confident Beginner; pattern assumes quilter has basic knowledge of quilting
- WOF= 42" if your WOF is less than 42" wide, you may need more yardage; all seams are a 1/4"