Nightingale by Lo & Behold Stitchery
Nightingale is named after Florence Nightingale, who is often referred to as the founder of modern nursing. This is a block based, beginner friendly pattern that is great for solids, prints and scraps! Mix and match fabrics to create unique block combinations and a beautiful modern quilt.
- Fat Quarter, 1/4 yard, and 1/2 yard friendly
- 5 sizes: Baby (45” square), Small Throw (45” x 60”), Square Throw (60” square), Large Throw (60” x 75”) and Queen (90” x 105”)
- This pattern assumes that you have a basic knowledge of quilting. It includes helpful diagrams, thorough instructions, alternate color-way ideas and a coloring page to plan your quilt.
- Skill Level: Confident Beginner; skills include strip piecing, half square triangles, flying geese and an accurate 1/4" seam
- If using yardage, the width of fabric (WOF) should be at least 42". If it is less than 42", you may need more yardage. If using 1/8 yard cuts, you will need the entire 4.5". Fat Eighth = 9" x 21"' Fat Quarter = 18" x 21"
The products below will help you with making blocks"
Diagonal Seam Tape by Cluck Cluck Sew
Winger Clipper I Ruler